12/02/2011

So basically, I never thought I would be That obssessed with wedding dresses.












Les filles, je sais que je suis un peu jeune pour penser à me marier, mais les robes de Delphine sont absolument magnifiques. Je la connais bien et j'adore toujours aller sur son site ou sa boutique (Rue Saint Honoré, Paris), parceque on dirait des robes de princesses. Aaaaaah.
Hey guys, I know I'm a little young to think about marriage and dresses, but Delphine's dresses are amazing. You look like a fairy with one.

14 commentaires:

  1. merci beaucoup ;)
    les chaussures sont sublimes!

    Bises
    Caroline.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i'm obsessed with it too. it's like my little girl's dream, xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow, those gowns are beautiful! following for sure!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi! Thanks for your visit.
    You´re blog is great. I loved the images that you post, like these ones of wedding dresses. That dress in the 4th photo is just so beautiful!
    I'm a new follower! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. nice pictures :D

    visit me, too~! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wonderful dresses! Bisous! Martina★CipriaRétro

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i think i may have to pretend i am getting married so i can try some of these beautiful gowns on!

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. thank you so much!
    so inspiring pictures! I love it all
    hugs from Spain!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love this post! Thanks for sharing x I’ve just come across your blog and I love it! Will be stopping by from now on x

    Missy
    Enter my Apothica giveaway!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Un grand merci pour ton commentaire :) Il m'a fait tres plaisir!
    C'est photos sont tres belles!
    J'ai posté de nouvelles photos dit moi ce que tu en penses :)
    Bonne soirée

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ces robes font rêver ,elles sont magnifiques . Bise

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. C'est vrai, très belles robes ..
    et les chaussures sont superbes *o*

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. J'adore la dentelle et les bottines blanches qui font très vintage ! Ton blog est super, il y a des photos magnifiques !

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh, I absolutely love weddings, I've already chosen my dress and I don't even have a boyfriend, haha.

    RépondreSupprimer