21/01/2011

KS&JM&LH


Hello boys and girls, I would like your opinions on Kristen Stewart.
Coucou les gens. J'aimerais votre avis sur Kristen Stewart. Tout et n'importe quoi.
xoxo

9 commentaires:

  1. elle est joli comme modèle mais encore mieux comme actrice x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. She always makes the same faces in photos, it annoys me a bit, haha...but I do like her style (sometimes...)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. She seems like a really bad actress in the Twilight movies, though it might be because she didn't have much to work with. But I do like her style! Thanks for your comment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh :) ..i like her :)) ...I like your blog, if you want, we can follow eachother. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. thanks for your lovely comments...merci beacoup petite chat! x

    www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I really do not care for her haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. it doesn´t look like kristen stewart, but she is much more beautiful on this photo than in normal life.
    greetings from germany ♥
    http://mademoiselle-isabell.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I must say that the women in this photo is quite beautiful; but I never would have said that about her before this pic
    ps: love love love that dress

    RépondreSupprimer