18/01/2011

Golden Globe (My favorite dresses) Because I am obsessed.

Christina Aguilera in Zuhair Murad.


Olivia Wilde in Marchesa (ohmygodohmygodohmygod, that dress is a-maa-zinnnnnnnnnnnng).

Jayma Mays in Alberta Ferretti (yiikkkkes so beautiful).


Jennifer Love Hewitt in Romona Keveza.

Come on. Who would wear different-colored shoes ? Well Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood.
Catherine Zeta-Jones in Monique Lhuillier.

Dianna Agron in J. Mendel. (she's so pretty, right ?)
And, dear Lord, guess who else was there ?
Justin Bieber.
No I'm not kidding. When I saw that he was there, I almost died.
The world is going into a dark place.

14 commentaires:

  1. Jss d' accord avec toi, la robe d' Olivia wilde est: wooooow!! C'est d' ailleurs, pr moi, de loin la plus belle!!! Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très joli blog! : )
    Merci pour ton commentaire! ; )

    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for stopping by! My favourites are Jennifer Love Hewitt and Olivia Wilde! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Olivia in Marchesa!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 so cool post and blog! im a new follower!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oui la robe "or burberry" est sublime :) Merci pour ton message ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'ai pas vu Black Swan, mais je savais rapidement de quoi ça parle, et que Nathalie P. à eu un Golden Globe pour son rôle :)
    et une copine m'en à parler, tu l'a vu ? il est bien?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh ouiii ! Hey bien ! Les films qui font peur me terrorise, du coup il faut pas que je les regardent seules ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. On adore la robe de Olivia Wilde et ses chaussures LouBoutin :O magnifique !

    Bises :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Haha your comment about Justin Bieber made me laugh. I love Dianna Agron's dress and Catherine Zeta-Jones too. Very pretty. Thanks for your comment

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ooh love the last one she is so pretty!
    Thanks for the lovely comment, am following!!!

    Flossie
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. i love jenifer s dress ...great blog do you want follow each other? :)if you want write on my blog thank you :)

    RépondreSupprimer